Our company, with years of experience, regularly recruits the best teachers in the area. In our company, you will teach in a friendly and professional atmosphere, which will allow you to progress in your continuing professional development, while offering you sought-after benefits. You will receive specific initial training as soon as you arrive in our company, as well as additional training given annually to update your knowledge in many areas. You will teach according to a flexible schedule suited to your availability and will be supported by an experienced administrative and teaching team.
Unsolicited application/Permanent profiles
Please send us your CV (email@example.com) if you match the profiles we are seeking:
- Native speakers and/or fully bilingual
- Holders of a diploma and/or a university degree and/or benefiting from several years of professional experience
- Holders of FSEA certificate (or equivalent FLE, CAMBRIDGE CELTA, TEFL, SVEB…) or willing to obtain it within 3 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoying the contact with people
- Organised, creative and dynamic
- Available to teach for a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Swiss residents or French residents with a valid work permit
- Ready to travel
Please note that we will only reply to candidates corresponding to the profiles we are looking for.